Senior Art Director (Beauty)
We are working with an Iconic Beauty and Skin care brand whose success has eclipsed all expectations. The brand is one of the industry's pioneers and continue to grow the team to keep pushing their success and remain an industry lead.
They are seeking a Senior Art Director to join the team. The role will be working into their senior leadership team. Working alongside both the video & motion graphics and digital design team.
- Full ownership of campaigns, delivering all digital content (across web, email, paid/organic social, video), and all 360 campaigns (incl. digital, TV, influencers, PR, partnerships)
- Collaborate with Heads of Departments on major campaign shoot
- Coordination with the retouching team to manage final delivery of visual assets
- Working closely with the wider business for all new product launches including in-store, retail partners, partnerships, local markets, and digital product innovation road map
- Producing successful creative solutions, and high-quality work, consistently and on time
- On-Set Art Direction and guiding your team throughout team projects
- Inspire and Mentor junior team members
- Quality control of all images before going into production
- Worked within high-end Global Fashion or Beauty brands
- Have a portfolio showcasing ground-breaking 360 campaigns including TV, Social, PR, Digital and In-store
- Solid knowledge of the retouching process to ensure image quality for both online and offline
- Exceptional information presentation skills both visual and written
- Previous experience project planning, including accurate estimation of costs and timings
- A genuine passion and excitement for the work you produce
- Experience using Dropbox, and project management tools would be a bonus
The company are based in Central London and plan to return to the studio 2-3 days per week.
Please get in touch by sharing your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org