Junior Interior Designer - FF&E Residential
We are looking for an junior FF&E designer for an architecture and interior design practice who work purely within the luxury residential and hospitality sectors. This is a great opportunity that offers mentorship and career development opportunities and gives juniors the room to grow.
- Assist in creating eye-catching, inspiring design concepts for the high-end market.
- Develop concepts through design researching and spatial planning.
- Create well laid design presentations from mood boards, material boards, rendered plans and elevations.
- Assist in sourcing FF&E, coordination and admonition of procurement.
- Build relationships with suppliers.
- Attend sit meetings and assist with delivery, install and styling
Skills & Experience
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- BA in Interior Design, decorating or related field.
- Proven project experience within luxury residential sector.
- Bias towards FF&E and good understanding of suppliers.
- Good graphic eye for presentation.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suites skills
- Good understanding of AutoCAD.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently but as well as part of a team.