3D Designer (Retail)
We have teamed with an independently owned design agency. They specialise within design, build and installations for display units and retail environments for premium Alcohol and Confectionery brands based in the UK.
They are in search for a talented 3D Design to join their fast pace, growing team.
- Working with existing 3D designs to amend and adapt based on the client's requirements
- Creating 3D visualisations and technical drawing packs within quick turnaround times
- Assisting production of creative and groundbreaking design, paying particular attention to retail trends
- Working with both the 3D team and Conceptual Designers to bring ideas into the real world
- A combination of autonomously working as well as alongside other designers, project managers and directors
You will have a good level of 3D design experience, ideally within a retail environment. You have an eye for quality and your attention to detail is second to none. Excellent time keeping is vital, the projects often have fast turn around time, therefore the ability to manage your workload is key.
It's likely to be your first or second job role, they are very open to meeting recent graduates as well as Talent with a couple of years industry experience under their belt.
Please note you need to be proficient in;
- 3D Studio Max
The team are a vibrant social bunch who enjoy collaborating and celebrating the studios wins! From January 2022 they will be working in the studio 3 days per week with option to more if you wish.
Please get in touch with us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recent CV and Portfolio