We are looking for a quick-thinking, high-performing multi-skilled Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This is a full time, permanent position.
Salary circa £35,000pa dependent on experience.
Key duties will include:
- Manage the majority of marketing collateral from design through to output
- Originate campaign creative in-house including response to brief, concepts / scamps through to final design
- Take the lead on all signage requirements
- Act as brand guardian ensuring appropriate standards for design and content are maintained
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues to brief and manage agencies and freelancers
You will have:
- Solid experience ideally within both agency and in-house environments
- A portfolio of integrated designs with a focus on brand and printed marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable expertise with Adobe CC Creative Suite
- Good attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- Ability to build and develop good working relationships across all stakeholder groups
- Available to work some unsocial hours including bank holidays and weekends.
To apply please send your CV, a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, and a PDF of your portfolio.
In return for your hard work Alexandra Palace offers generous annual leave (28 days) plus 4 privilege days usually set around Christmas, the opportunity to enter a ballot for free event tickets, discounts across on-site catering units, access to an employee assistance programme and more.
At Alexandra Palace we are:
- Passionate & Fun
- Open & Genuine
The deadline for applications is 5pm Monday 3 January 2022
Due to the volume of applications we can only provide feedback to those shortlisted for interview.
No agencies please.