The agency on this one are a boutique, independent media agency specialising in the world of fashion and luxury (as well as a sprinkling of beauty and private aviation). They've got some seriously high end names on their client roster including some recent pitch wins, the majority of which are immediately recognisable names. Output wise, these guys are very much omnichannel, with expertise across full-funnel paid social, digital display, partnership projects and broadcast channels (both offline and addressable) as well as VOD, print and cinema.
As a small, tight-knit team of 12 they've got a highly communicative, open culture where you'll get a lot of exposure to different things and a lot of time with the management team (from a learning and development point of view, not a micromanagement one).
Thanks to ongoing growth, they are looking to add an account manager to the team!
What You'll Be Doing
This is very much a classic account manager role, with a range of client management and project delivery responsibilities. You'll be responsible for:
- Leading client relationships on a range of accounts.
- Ensuring deadlines are met and that ongoing reporting is clear.
- Managing strategic planning and recommending best in class planning across a range of channels (OOH, print, digital display and VOD).
- Managing the briefing process for your clients and media owners, setting campaign KPIs.
- Keeping clients in the loop on project updates and managing campaign reviews.
- Shaping your client's business by taking a highly strategic approach to the programme of work you are delivering.
- Reconciliation of plans, budgets and invoicing processes
Like all agency roles, you'll probably end up getting involved in a little more than this though, so be prepared to roll your sleeves up!
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for adaptable, organised and diligent people with strong communications skills and proven account management experience, ideally in a media agency environment. There is a lot of scope to grow and develop with this agency, so a desire for a lot of exposure is pretty important for this one! In terms of background, experience working in a client management role with ownership of holistic channel planning and buying is essential for this one, with familiarity with UK media owners being a big plus.
All the usual personality traits apply - we are after somebody who wants to roll their sleeves up and muck in with a tight knit, highly collaborative team. Again, strong communications skills are an absolute must.
If this sounds like the account management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If this isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest.