Interior Architect - London or Oxford
This London-based design studio that specialises in delivering high-end luxury residential projects in the UK and internationally has an exciting new project in the Costwolds. They are looking fora middleweight interior architect to work as part of the team but also lead their own project. The successful candidate is a strong all-rounder that is confident working from concept through to completion and must have strong technical detailing abilities.
The successful candidate can be based in London or around the Oxford area. This studio offers a generous package and the opportunity for flexible working.
- Project lead and manage your own design projects
- Taking the client brief and translating into creative brief
- Develop and design joinery packages. Producing comprehensive drawing packages and specification documents for tender
- Working with senior member of the team on site
- Building and maintaining supplier and trade relationships
- Assist in specifying FF&E with team
- Manage project coordination
- Attend site visits and installations
Skills and Experience:
- Currently hold valid right to work in the UK
- Based in London or Oxfordshire or within commuting distance
- Degree in interior architecture and interior design
- Proven experience in working through all stages of the design process for luxury private residential projects
- Have a technical understanding of interior architecture and technical designs
- Software: AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- Project management and decision making skills
- Calm under pressure and able to think on the spot
- Organized and efficient
- Strong and impeccable presentation style
Apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered.