Junior - Midweight Motion Designer
I am working with a leading beauty brand that is one of the fastest growing beauty companies globally. They have won countless awards and has broken records across countries, channels, and categories. They are currently looking for a motion designer to join their in-house creative design team.
Motion Graphics Designer
- Wide-ranging knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, inDesign, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder).
- C4D or Blender skills would be a benefit.
- Strong understanding of numerous platforms,
- Comprehend various camera formats and raw footage.
- Be able to work collaboratively with editors.
- Know working structures between After Effects and Premiere Pro.
£35K on a perm.
This is a hybrid/remote working role. 2/3 days in the office and the rest from home.
The Strand - London
MediCare cash plan
Birthday Day off
Matched Pension Plan
Amazing Magic Discount on trinkets and treasures