We're working with a brilliant brand and retail design consultancy with a great reputation, a strong culture, an excellent range of clients and top notch creative work. The work itself spans traditional brand strategy and design through to retail design (but not production) and some elements of comms.
Around 60 people in total, they have a compact strategy team of three and are looking to hire somebody to join them!
They are currently doing 3 days in the office with the rest flexible, and their culture is one that gives everybody a voice and prioritises the development of their people.
What You'll Be Doing
This is very much a traditional branding agency strategy role. You'll be given plenty of ownership of your client projects, working closely with multidisciplinary teams at every stage of the creative process.
As part of that you'll also be responsible for:
- Working closely with your clients to identify their needs, and then developing a roadmap to meet those needs.
- Hands on delivery of research and insight projects.
- Developing succinct and clear communications for the design team internally as well as your clients.
- Working across the initial brand concepts, through to naming, TOV, visual ID, design language and values, internal culture and service concepts.
- You'll pull together discussion guides, analyse primary and secondary research and shape insightful client presentations
- You'll identify benchmarks, dive deep into market trends and identifying & analysing consumer patterns
Who We're Looking For
A background in delivery brand strategy for a retail design or branding agency is a must for this role. Of course, the ability to tell compelling stories in a succinct way and find the "aha" is key with this role, as is being keen to always be learning. Having a little experience as a designer is a plus for this agency but they won't have you delivering design work as part of the role - they find it just gives their people a solid grounding.
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch now at email@example.com
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!