A luxury interior architecture and design practice, with a reputation for their elegant design, are seeking a skilled Studio Assistant to join their Clerkenwell studio.
As Studio Assistant, you'll be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, studio administration/ diary management, marketing & social media, and team support. The studio truly values creative and outgoing individuals, who are happy to get involved with various tasks around the studio.
- Manage incoming calls/ emails/ enquiries
- Greet clients and visitors
- Coordinate travel and arrange meetings
- Support studio operations
- Updating website and social media
- Generate a positive team morale with incentives and team events
- Uphold H&S policies
- Studio administration tasks.
- Ad-hoc financial support
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and InDesign
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a positive and energetic work ethic
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Social activities & industry events