As Studio Manager you'll be responsible for overseeing the daily running of the studio, acting as first point of contact for all guests and visitors, and ensuring a warm and welcoming studio environment. The ideal candidate will have prior studio management experience, with excellent communication and organisational skills. This is a small studio which offers a supportive and inclusive culture.
- Front of House/ Reception duties.
- Ensuring the general upkeep and tidiness of studio space.
- PA duties to 2 Partners, including diary management and booking travel arrangements.
- Book-keeping & financial support.
- Resourcing and onboarding of new starters.
- Upholding H&S policies.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Studio Management experience.
- Team player, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organisation, with the ability to multitask.
- Professional & presentable manner.
- Advanced IT Office skills (MS Office Suite & Adobe Creative Suite).
- Fantastic social events & team activities.
- Friday drinks
- Healthcare package.