Senior 3D designer
SENIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER
My client are a brand experience agency. They fuel conversations and create meaningful experiences worldwide.
They work across brand strategy and experience design, exhibits and branded environments, live events and experiential marketing campaigns.
ROLE PROFILE AND PURPOSE
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will join their studio team to create impactful experiences.
As the Senior Creative Designer, you will be responsible for leading the creative vision for a range of top tier global brands. You will be taking ownership of project briefs from conception to implementation and working with multiple departments.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for more autonomy and a chance to take a pivotal role in a growth-oriented company.
The right candidate will be passionate about design, have a strong strategical approach accompanied by an understanding of B2B and B2C design, be motivated, proactive and have the confidence to conceptualise and deliver new and exciting ideas.
Your Creativity and enthusiasm to learn and develop are what fuels you. You’ll be working in their HQ, with some remote working days.
- Attending meetings and creating a positive impression of the business
- Listen attentively and accurately record the client brief
- Developing concept designs for the client, taking a host of factors into consideration including briefs, brand identity, budget and timescales
- Producing relevant documents such as storyboards, sketches, mood boards and concepts for pitch proposals
- Management of design changes and ensuring the team are kept fully appraised at all times
- Keep aligned on key trends within the design community as well as digital innovations.
- Craft and perfect design output at pace against tight deadlines, without any loss in quality or creativity
- Mentor and support other designers in the team, offering constructive feedback to continually raise the quality of their brand
- Proactively present and suggest new design ideas and concepts
- Sustainable mindset and awareness
Key skills: Cinema 4D (animation and rendering), Vectorworks, Photoshop, Indesign
Bonus skills: Premiere, Unreal, Unity
- Remains focused and manages well under pressure
- Accurately scopes and sets clear creative focus
- Operates as an inspiring and situational leader
- Effectively understands different styles in the business and manages multiple stakeholder relationships
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Operates with a growth mindset
- Approachable, builds rapport and leads collaboratively across teams to achieve success
- Organizationally savvy and builds appropriate networks
- Shares information effectively to ensure organizational success
- Is a clear and succinct communicator
- Effective long-term planning and organizational skills
- Good decision making based on balancing intuition and facts
- Remains resilient in the face of setbacks or challenges
- Is tenacious and continues to pursue activities with energy, drive and passion
- Strong adherence to deadlines and milestones
- Operates as a role model
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and self-awareness