We are partnering with a full-service agency specialising in brand strategy, design and activation. Their approach is all about blending sound strategy with loud ideas. The big thinking with the practical outputs. All in all, building brands that drive business objectives and make meaningful connections with audiences.
They are looking for a Midweight Designer who is a creative and strategic thinker and loves getting into the design detail. As part of a small team, you'll work closely with the senior designer and design team.
It'll suit someone who:
- Loves creative and strategic thinking.
- Has a keen interest in branding and building visual narratives.
- Takes initiative and brings ideas to the table.
- Is very comfortable leading design work and being client facing.
- Has experience mentoring and supporting younger members of the
- Likes wearing the many hats that come with being part of a small
- Is reliable, enthusiastic and a teamplayer.
- Is organised, efficient and comfortable adapting across varying budgets and deadlines.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create and push for the highest standards of work.
- Find solutions that are creative but also solve business problems.
- Generate unique ideas.
- Support and mentor others to do the same.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
- Presenting work across different stages of a project.
- Confidently communicate ideas and distil feedback from clients.
You'll have 4+ years' experience with a diverse portfolio demonstrating branding experience is what really counts.
You'll have experience working with small and large clients that mix between corporate, startup and boutique.
They look for strong verbal and visual narrative so strong presentation skills are a must.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a good fit, please send your CV and portfolio over to : email@example.com