We are partnering with a full-service agency specialising in brand strategy, design and activation. Their approach is all about blending sound strategy with loud ideas. The big thinking with the practical outputs. All in all, building brands that drive business objectives and make meaningful connections with audiences.
They are looking for a Senior Designer who is a creative and strategic thinker and loves getting into the design detail. As part of a small team, you'll work closely with the creative director and design team across client work and internal work to help raise our profile and build the agency's reputation.
- Loves creative and strategic thinking.
- Has a keen interest in branding and building visual narratives.
- Takes initiative and brings ideas to the table.
- Is very comfortable leading design work and being client facing.
- Has experience mentoring and supporting younger members of the team.
- Likes wearing the many hats that come with being part of a small team.
- Is reliable, enthusiastic and a teamplayer.
- Is organised, efficient and comfortable adapting across varying budgets and deadlines.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create and push for the highest standards of work.
- Find solutions that are creative but also solve business problems.
- Generate unique ideas.
- Support and mentor others to do the same.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
- Presenting work across different stages of a project.
- Confidently communicate ideas and distill feedback from clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org