Design Director - Bangkok
The award winning Bangkok studio of an international design studio has an amazing opportunity for a talented Design Director to lead the vision of how they will work in 2022 and beyond.
To support the growth of their workplace interior portfolio, they are looking to take on an experienced senior designer to lead the team and showcase a design style and philosophy their high end corporate clients will love.
Their culture is progressive, open, fun, creative, collaborative and dynamic and their team has talent from around the globe within their 14 studios dispersed across 9 international geographies. If you can lead teams, pitch and deliver great corporate office design solutions to satisfied clients and are looking for creative freedom to excel, competitive remuneration and reward for success, this could be the role for you.
- Mange and mentor the team of designers
- Provide design direction and inspiration
- Pitch and deliver client presentations
- Review/mark-up drawings in Revit
Skills and Experience
- This role would suit an applicant with an architecture, interior design or interior architect background.
- Extensive experience in workplace or commercial interiors is essential
- Knowledge of Revit is highly desirable
- Prior experience working on projects in Asia is an advantage
- Excellent client management skills
- Team management experience
- Apply by sending a well presented CV (max 3 pages) to Hannah Percy via this website. Include samples of work. You samples should be a eslection of your best projects in pdf format (10Mb or less)