Junior Interior Designer - Residential
A boutique, multi-faceted interior design consultancy made of talented designers are looking to add a junior to the team and assist on prime residential projects within the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will have some prior relevant experience, ideally with an industry leader whether it be at the graduate or junior level. They will be passionate, creative and highly efficient.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be given a good amount of responsibility as a junior designer in order to develop your all-round skill-set and grow within the company.
- Assist the design team from concept; design reaching, sourcing imagery for mood boards.
- Assist with putting together well presented design packages.
- Assist with photoshop renders.
- Produce technical drawings in including detailing bespoke joinery/furniture
- Assist with sourcing FF&E, manage sample library and any required. administration/scheduling.
- Liaise with architects, contractors and suppliers.
- Attend site meetings when necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Relevant high-end residential project experience.
- Strong technical design skills with the ability to produce detailed drawings for joinery.
- Passion and flair for FF&E in the luxury sector, having a base of knowledge of high-spec materials and finishes.
- Software: AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Estimac.
- Advantageous to have site experience.
- Well presented with excellent communications both verbal and written.
- Self-sufficient, driven and team player with positive-can-do-attitude.
- Ref SM 54678
Apply with a well presented CV and portfolio to be considered for this studio that pride themselves on creating bespoke solutions and achieving outstanding results for their clients.