Middleweight FF&E Designer
This studio has completed projects all around the globe, across hospitality and residential design - a small team of designers who reward achievements, resulting in the majority of senior designers having been promoted from within the studio.
- Assisting the design teams in all areas of their projects.
- Concept design and presentation by helping with image sourcing, 3D sketching and modelling, Photoshop editing and setting up/printing presentation boards and booklets.
- Assisting the team with lighting, ironmongery and sanitary ware sourcing, by investigating and contacting new and innovative suppliers/manufactures.
- Researching new materials and finishes, ordering samples and documenting/storing them within the material library.
- Assisting with paper and electronic filing and recording all project documentation.
- Helping the team with site visits and queries.
- Supporting the general well-being of the team and its productivity.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of furniture and materials and where to source them.
- Experience in the delivery of luxury residential projects.
- A strong understanding of trends within the residential sector and how they will inform the design process.
- A track record of leading a team of designers ensuring they adhere to the client brief.
- Technical understanding of how concepts can be delivered.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail in both ID & FF&E.