Middleweight Interior Designer - Residential
A highly recognisable international design studio in north London is seeking a middleweight interior designer for an initial three-month fixed-term contract. The role will give hands-on project experience of design from presentations and specifications through to installation and completion, it will also include client presentations and dialogue.
- Participate in the development of presentation material and assist with the graphic quality and content.
- Translate the schematic design into design development drawings.
- Assist the project manager with continuity of design intent through construction documentation.
- Co-ordinate with the project manager in producing all required specifications and schedules in conjunction with design team.
- Review for design proposals and finishes for code compliance.
- Meet any and all deadlines to ensure a smooth running of the project.
Skills & Experience
- BA in Interior Design/Architecture or related field.
- Previous experience within high-end residential and hospitality interiors.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD.
This is an exceptional contract opportunity that is likely to extend, apply with your CV and sample portfolio to interview immediately. Files should be less than 10Mb in size.