Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality/Hotels
A London interior design practice with a reputation for delivering outstanding national and international projects to discerning clients (private individuals, premium developers or boutique hoteliers) is looking for a senior designer to work on boutique hotel projects from concept stage through to delivery.
- Work closely alongside the project team on development of concepts for high-end residential projects.
- Offer creative and unique design solutions.
- Design research.
- Produce design packages for look and feel.
- Translate concepts into visuals and hand-sketching.
- Ability to work on AutoCAD if required.
Skills and Experience
- BA in interior design or related field.
- Proven experience working on numerous successful projects in high-end residential or hospitality design.
- Good knowledge of suppliers.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Advantageous to have experience with bespoke furniture and joinery.
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team with a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, good interpersonal skills.
- Ref SM 53775
Apply with your CV and sample portfolio for the opportunity to work on projects that bring new levels of luxury and originality within the interior design sector.