Interior Design Visualiser / CGI Artist - Rhino
A full-service design studio that has been staple of the industry for the last 50 years is seeking a visualiser to join its London team. This studio places emphasis on use of colour and often has an eclectic aesthetic includes both antiques and modern furniture and, most importantly, comfort for the client. A great effort is taken to create natural-looking spaces with stylistic flair that do not feel over-designed.
The successful candidate will have modelled and rendered interior spaces or furniture in Rhino, with highest level of detail and execution.
- Create high-spec, detailed and clear interior visuals to use for marketing and client presentations.
- 3D-model, texture and render interior architectural schemes (using Rhino).
- Work closely with the architectural and interior design teams to help with the design.
- Manage deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience creating interior or furniture visuals.
- Have a good understanding and eye for high-end contemporary interiors.
- Highly motivated and self-starting with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask and assist teams with deadlines if needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Software Proficiency include: Rhino. Bonus to have knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
Apply with a well presented CV and portfolio in pdf format, 10Mb or less. Your portfolio need only include a selection of your best projects. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.