Midweight Interior Designer
An international and award-winning design firm known for creating exceptional spaces, for private residences, mixed use developments, hospitality and leisure is seeking a middle-weight interior designer to work on luxury interior schemes.
The successful candidate will have portfolio that demonstrates similar high-end experience, ideally from a named practice. They will also have the ability to work from concept through to technical design and FF&E.
- Assist in concept design and pulling together mood boards.
- Creating floor plans, elevations and furniture designs in AutoCAD.
- Creating 3D models in SketchUp.
- Rendering 2/3D drawings for presentation.
- Source FF&E and follow-through with scheduling, administration, liaising with suppliers.
- Attend site meetings.
- Deliver projects to white glove/turn key standards.
Skills & Experience:
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Hold valid right to work in the UK.
- Proven experience working within high-end interiors.
- Good understanding of technical design for interior details.
- Excellent knowledge of luxury materials and suppliers.
- Strong eye for graphic layout/ presentation.
- Software: AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS. EstiPC/MAC advantageous.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Passionate to learn and great attention to detail.
Apply with your a well presented CV and a selection of your best projects in pdf format, 10Mb or less