Junior Graphic Designer - Global Sports Agency
Junior Graphic Designer - Global Sports Company
Our client is the world’s leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, they represent many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
Their London-based Sports Talent Sales team is looking for a Designer to support their team. This person will be responsible for developing go-to-market sales materials for all current and future Talent Sales and Digital Strategy clients.
Research, conceptualise, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects for both internal and external distribution including client sales materials, promotional and press materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, meeting presentations, educational tools, and IP development.
- Transforming data and audience insights into compelling visual stories.
- Taking briefs from internal stakeholders, discussing the business objectives and requirements of the job & estimating the time required to complete the work.
- Undertake a variety of projects simultaneously across a number of clients and accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums.
- Working on tight deadlines.
- Organise, maintain and oversee the Department’s archive of creative and campaign materials.
- Should ideally hold a Graphic Design related degree or have equivalent work experience.
- Good level of professional experience working in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Pro DC).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Knowledge of video editing software (Premiere Pro and After Effects essential).
- Proven ability to visualise creative concepts to an excellent standard.
- Proven ability to generate communication assets across multiple channels (print, web, email, direct marketing, exhibitions and advertising).
- Proven experience working across various brands and working to various brand guidelines.
- Must have experience editing images suitable for social media platforms.
- A passion for creative problem solving and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale.
- Solid understanding of design principles, with ability to accept instruction.
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, and an appetite to create outstanding creative for these platforms.
- A passion for Sports is preferrable.
- Excellent at keeping up with the latest design trends and technology, leading on knowledge sharing within the agency.
- A positive, hard-working “can-do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer - Global Sports Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly