We are partnering with a creative agency based in London and they are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team to work on one of their largest most successful accounts.
The Senior Designer is responsible for producing and creating innovative graphic design solutions through various methods and materials for the agency's client groups.
The Role :
- Develop creative concepts to support brands, meet briefs and client objectives in a visually effective and engaging way.
- Be responsible for taking a brief from concept through to production, ensuring the work is executed to deadline and to budget with the highest standards and close attention to detail.
- Take the lead role on projects and/ or specific clients as required.
- Meet Account Managers, Senior Creatives and Creative Director to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Meet with clients where required to present creative responses, take briefs, and represent the Agency in a positive manner.
- Interpret the client's business needs and develop a concept to suit their purpose.
- Present creative concepts in internal meetings
- Plan and create client presentations to communicate Agency creative solutions in a strong and positive manner - includes structure and annotations.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for all tasks, no matter how big or small.
- Have an optimistic attitude, even in challenging situations.
- A can-do attitude reassures others that they are 'on it', no matter what.
- Committed to achieving the ambitions of our clients as much as own. Puts the client's brand and its customers first.
- Have a keen interest in the industries relevant to both the agency and its clients.
- Curious, proactive and takes the initiative. Clients are excited to work with them as they always try to deliver new ideas and perspectives.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org