We are partnering with a luxury restaurant brand, and they are looking for a Junior/Midweight Integrated Designer to join their In-house creative team.
They are looking for a Junior-Mid weight Graphic Designer to help them solve creative problems who has excellent print and digital design skills, working collaboratively and closely with the Head of Creative and Senior Graphic Designer to produce work that is on brand and relevant to their campaigns.
You will be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously on briefs and work as a team player, assisting the Head of Creative, Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing within a fast and high-pressured environment.
You will be instrumental in telling the brand's narratives via print and digital design. You will be a dynamic, passionate, positive designer with a 'can do' attitude. You will be working on projects from conception through to delivery in a diverse, talented team of like-minded creative thinkers. This role requires a designer with a wide and varied skill set and strong attention to detail.
The Role :
You will create printed collateral to print-ready standards, invitations, tags, packaging, brochures and books. You will design and artwork printed and digital menu design as well as making amends to menus delivered by suppliers. On a daily basis you will help to create content for web and social media campaigns. Your daily workload will also include image and style research, pulling together mood boards and creating presentation and pitch decks.
You must be / have:
- At least 3 years' experience in the industry, preferably from a mix of in-house and agency background.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Good art working skills.
- Retouching skills across photography.
- Knowledge of After Effects, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of the print process & production.
- A keen eye and passion for layout design, typography and print techniques.
- Cross media experience and ability to deliver to digital specs.
- An eye for photography, video and animation advantageous.
- Experience in designing for different mediums and the restraints or restrictions involved.
- An original thinker who is aware of current design and cultural trends and can think
- General interest and curiosity in all things design and a logical way of approaching problem solving.
- A pragmatic, proactive, fast and methodical approach to work.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and collaborative approach to creative ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Organised, able to plan and manage time and meeting deadlines.
- Work with external production companies, confidently advising on their print and digital guidelines and ensuring consistency.
- Shows willingness to 'go beyond' and exceed expectations for their team and department.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior/Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly