A renowned and highly respected architecture and design practice with an impressive studio in the heart of Clerkenwell requires a PA to support the company's four partners.
This is a key position for the practice's management and support team and requires someone professional, assertive and with great communications skills to work calmly under pressure and prioritise their workload.
- Personal assistance to the four partners.
- Practice management support.
- Diary and meeting management.
- Travel arrangements.
- Administrative assistance.
- Project assistance.
Skills and Experience
- Professional approach to work and a high level of commitment.
- Relevant experience in a similar role within the architecture and design industry.
- Positive and can-do attitude, enthusiastic, dependable, detailed and flexible.
- Pro-active, uses initiative and willing to take ownership.
- Confident multi-tasker with problem-solving ability.
The practice is situated in a beautiful, newly refurbished studio and the team is friendly and supportive with career progression supported and encouraged.