We're working with one of the best digital agencies in London, if not the world. They've got a top tier reputation, clients which appear on everybody's wish lists, and a seriously top notch team of creatives, designers, project managers and everything in between.
They've got a genuine commitment to delivering best in class work every time, and are utterly fearless when it comes to being honest with their clients about what a project requires based on their expertise and solid user research. Internally they are extremely collaborative, both within and between diverse teams which can span a range of time zones thanks to the agency's global presence.
They are currently spending 40% of their time in the office, one fixed, one flexible, though people are more than welcome to go in more if they prefer!
What You'll Be Doing
This one is very much an traditional agency account director brief! On a day to day basis you'll be;
- Managing junior team members across the day to day development of work and client management.
- Independently scope, plan and deliver large scale, complex projects from client briefing through to execution, whilst assessing ongoing profitability, identifying opportunity for expansion and managing strategy changes.
- Delivering work across digital channels with confidence as well as some integrated and experiential work.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through rigorous service, establishing yourself as a brand guardian from the word go!
- Writing creative briefs and successfully briefing in relevant teams, inc designers, digital teams, copywriters, photographers, CGI artists etc
- Continue to build a relationship with your key client and grow the account.
The client that you'll be working on is a global sports brand. Yeah, that one.
Like all creative agency roles, you'll probably end up getting involved in a little more than this though, so be prepared to roll your sleeves up!
Who We're Looking For
We're looking for someone with strong, proven experience in leading an account management team in the delivery of integrated and digital projects. It goes without saying that we need extremely strong communications experience for this one, as well as proven experience of managing and growing high profile accounts.
A passion for the world of sport is a big plus for this one.
All the usual personality traits apply - we are after somebody who wants to roll their sleeves up and muck in with a tight knit, highly collaborative team.
If this sounds like the account management role for you then get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
If is isn't for you, take a look at the other jobs we've got live - no doubt there will be something of interest!
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly