An exciting opportunity to join a well-established design and furniture consultancy studio as a Sales Coordinator in Central London. This hugely diverse role would support their Sales team with a wide range of client inquiries, proposals and projects.
The ideal candidate will be an active team player, with excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
The role will be on a 12-month contract basis, but will be reviewed to go permanent.
- Acting as key liaison within the Sales team.
- Assisting with client enquiries and quotations.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Overseeing client orders and deliveries.
- Answering calls and responding to emails.
- Providing general administrative support.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Flexible and adaptive approach to workload.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Experience in customer service / customer facing or administrative role.
- Sociable and supportive culture.
- Fantastic exposure to an array of projects.
- Regular team & social events.