Studio Assistant (Contract)
A leading interior architecture and design practice based in Clerkenwell are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Studio Assistant to support their Studio Manager during a busy 6-week period.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise their workload, as well as having excellent communication skills. This role will involve being an active member of the team, supporting the Studio Manager with the day to day running of the studio.
- Front of house/ greeting clients and colleagues.
- Answering incoming calls and emails.
- Assisting with diary management and organising meeting rooms.
- Coordinating studio trips and travel arrangements.
- Supporting with H&S management.
- Ad-hoc admin and PA support to Partners.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly organised, with a strong eye for detail.
- Microsoft Office
- InDesign experience (preferable).
- Strong Mac experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, with exceptional interpersonal skills