Graphic Designer, Broxbourne -
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Graphic Designer to join a leading international construction company based in Hertfordshire.
Joining this highly reputable organisation at an exciting period of growth, you will have 2+ years’ experience within Graphic Design, be highly creative, and a motivated team player, who is ready to take on exciting new challenges.
With strong opportunities for development and growth within the company, there is no better time to join!
The main duties of this role include:
- Design of online and print collateral – brochures, leaflets, case studies etc
- Design of adverts for industry publications
- Creation of graphics for social media
- Development of logos, brands and visual identity
- Design of promotional materials – e.g. banners
- Design of promotional merchandise
- Websites – advising on the look and feel of websites and creation of visuals
- Exhibition stand graphics
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar graphic designer role
- A degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- To be able to work to deadlines and having effective communication is essential
- Video/photo editing experience
This role is commutable for those living in most areas of Hertfordshire, such as Cheshunt, Hertford, Harlow, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Epping, Bishops Stortford, Potters Bar, Hoddesdon and Broxbourne. Does this creative role, working for a people-focused organisation, sound like a good opportunity for you? Then please get in touch!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.