Based in a slick studio in Soho, this new player in the furniture industry is looking to add someone ambitious and pragmatic that wants to be part of a growing business. You should have a willingness to question and work autonomously.
They are seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with the smooth running of projects from preparing quotes through to logistics coordination with the company suppliers and the project management team.
- Producing quotations, working closely with the design team
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Creating call-offs from floor plans and verifying against order acknowledgements from suppliers
- Raising, tracking and managing invoice requests with the finance department
- Checking, chasing and tracking order acknowledgements
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within the furniture industry is highly desirable
- Organised, efficient and able to work independently
- A solid understanding of the procurement process within the commercial furniture industry
- Ambitious with a strong desire to learn
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a growing business, led by an experienced team who you can learn a lot from.