Middleweight Residential Designer
- Source and procure FF&E.
- Work directly and independently with clients.
- Technical knowledge and good documentation experience.
- Projects are taken through to site, so the designer is expected to project manage also.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign required for client presentations.
- Work with the team to contribute to, and set concepts for, luxury residential projects.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient level of documentation experience.
- A portfolio bursting with impressive residential projects.
- The successful candidate must be technically minded with a positive can-do attitude.
- The individual must be highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise own work - committed to completing tasks and following through.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
The studio is a creative and inclusive environment. The design caters to modern families with an appreciation for antiques and craftsmanship.
Apply for Middleweight Residential Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly