In House Middleweight Workplace Designer
An established in-house design team specialising in innovative commercial interiors are seeking a mid-weight or senior designer to work across all areas of design process and support the project team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a collaborative design team delivering high-spec interiors internationally. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and a strong design flair that is showcased through their presentation style.
- Support the Design Director and Associate to produce innovative design concepts for new acquisitions and refurbishments.
- Design, research and pull together mood boards and presentation packages.
- Ability to produce spatial planning, furniture layouts and elevations.
- Ability to produce detailed design documentation for joinery.
- Produce FF&E schemes, liaise and coordinate with suppliers.
- Maintain and develop supplier and contractor relationships.
- Attend site meetings for progress and snagging.
Skills & Experience
- BA Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Proven experience in workplace design, hospitality, large-scale developments.
- Must have knowledge in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe CS. Experience with Revit is advantageous.
- Strong design flair and presentation style.
- Passion and experience in FF&E.
- Ability to get stuck in and work collaboratively across all phases of the design project.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced but highly creative and nurturing environment.
- Positive can-do and enthusiastic attitude.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to join a studio with an outstanding culture where their values and people and are at the forefront of every decision. Looking to interview and hire immediately!
All files should be less than 10Mb in size.