Property & Workplace Manager
A multi-award-winning design studio in the Kings Cross area of London needs an experienced property & workplace manager who will lead the development and maintenance of the physical studio premises. The candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be extremely well organised, and be passionate about the role. You could show have experience of facilities management in buildings of a similar size and complexity.
- Create and deliver facilities strategy and plan.
- Manage facilities supplier contracts.
- Co-ordinate facilities elements of building moves and set-up.
- Manage the facilities service desk and leases for rented spaces.
- Health & Safety.
- Studio leadership.
Skills and Experience
- Lead facilities management in an organisation or building of a similar size and complexity.
- Manage suppliers and budgets.
- Leading and managing a team.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills across a variety of audiences.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Passionate, positive, energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind.
Apply for Property & Workplace Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly