Junior Interior Designer - Luxury Residential
A boutique design studio in west London are looking for a junior designer to join their team immediately to assist the design team from concept to completion of high-end private residential project.
- Confidently work to your imitative on FF&E schemes.
- Produce high-quality design presentations and present to director/client.
- Produce floor/furniture layouts and elevations.
- Have a good understanding of high-end supplier for furniture and materials.
- Oversee procurement scheduling and project administration.
- Communicate effectively with key team members on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Interior Architecture.
- Proven project experience within high-end residential and working with large budgets.
- Good knowledge of current trends, furniture and materials within the luxury market.
- Software: Vectorworks/AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CS. Knowledge of EstiPC/MAC is advantageous.
- Organised, detailed orientated and efficient - able to work on own initiative.
- Ref SM 54574
Apply with CV and portfolio, applications submitted with out portfolios will not be considered.
Apply for Junior Interior Designer - Luxury Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly