A brilliant creative studio, who work with global clients, are looking for a Resource Manager to help keep them in check!
What's the role?
Working with a mix of creatives and the project management team, key responsibilities include:
- Working across integrated campaigns
- Managing multiple workflows and departments during fast paced pitch processes, creative and design development, and delivery when necessary
- Assist in the development of project plans
- Have a good understanding of projects and providing resource required to support internal teams
- Run resource meetings and enforce process to ensure most efficient ways of working
- Using your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
- Responsible for recruitment including short-term freelance and contract hire
- Onboarding new Freelancers
- Implement a clear resource system that's most effective for the team
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be used to working in fast-paced and ever changing environments, across multiple medias. You will have an overarching knowledge of the creative process ideally across both production and brand, and will have proven experience leading resource for another creative studio.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply VIA our website.
Apply for Resource Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly