Senior Reporting Designer
International creative communications agency agency seeks a senior designer to join their team.
This is a fantastic studio with a great reputation and a talented team. You will be part of one of their design delivery teams headed up by a Design Director with support from a CD.
This role will have a focus on corporate reporting but as well as this you’ll work across brand and digital too. The role would suit a thoughtful and ambitious designer with experience of corporate reporting, demonstrating great ideas and high crafting skills through a portfolio of work showcasing your best work and abilities.
What we are looking for:
- Someone that understands the reporting process and structures to design creative and successful annual reports.
- An ideas powerhouse - someone who can understand a communications challenge and develop strong, engaging and unique ideas to solve that challenge.
- Demonstrate experience in typography and layout, but thinking beyond print and into digital communications.
- Initiate and own a project from brief through to delivery with good communication skills and time management.
- A reliable support taking direction from and reporting in to the Design Directors and Creative Directors.
- Able to run key accounts/multi-strand projects.
- As well as good written communications, you will be able to present designs at client meetings and articulate design rationale.
- Experience of brand design and general corporate communications.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior designer to take that next step in their career, running high profile projects for global brands! Please do send through an up-to-date cv and portfolio of work.
Apply for Senior Reporting Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly