YOU MUST HAVE After Effects and Adobe Premiere (creating show reels)!
Please read on if you have the following experience:
- Strong Design and Artwork experience with an integrated portfolio across multi-channels including Digital Banners, KV Amends (Key Visual) , brochures, pitch decks etc
- Looking for a salary between £30-40K
- Happy to work from home as it is a fully remote role
Our client is an International Communications Agency of 150 marketing strategists, data and media planners, conceptual creatives, copywriters, designers, developers, technology specialists and client teams.
You will be working in a fast paced and ever-growing studio, on one of their biggest clients, a major global electronics brand.
We are considering fully remote workers, MUST BE UK BASED PLEASE.
Purpose of the job:
You will be working in a fast paced and ever-growing studio for a major global electronics brand.
You will have experience in producing high quality artwork for integrated marketing campaigns, with a focus on print and digital, e-mail CRM campaigns, animation and video
A fun and varied role!
- Accountable for producing all creative assets, ensuring accuracy and precise attention to detail
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to in all executions
- Artworking, QC-ing and packaging key art designs and other creative materials for delivery to client on time and on budget
- Deliverables include, but not limited to: Digital banners and Key Visual amends, POS, packaging, promotional materials (eg. brochures), merchandising ideas, campaign decks, pitch decks, show reels (taking assets, animating, adding music)
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if applicable
- Respond quickly and accurately to required creative amends
- Always seek to understand and deliver in line with the objectives our clients and their projects. Clarify if unclear and offer solutions to creative challenges
- Engaging with Client Services to resolve artwork related queries
- Liaise effectively and empathically with colleagues and clients
- Actively contribute to conceptual thinking, brainstorms, pitch work and discussions around best practice to help ensure innovation and evolution
- Closely adhere to security measures vital to protecting client's intellectual property
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Good experience working within the creative industry in an artworking role
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator with solid knowledge of typography and fonts
- After Effects and Adobe Premiere are essential also
- Sound competency using Microsoft Office including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Have a diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in artworking
- Have a positive, flexible attitude and a desire to learn new skills
- Have the ability to problem-solve artwork issues and know when to ask for help
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be methodical, understanding process and quality control, project delivery and execution
- Work efficiently with excellent time management
- Be a natural team player