5 days left
- Job Functions
An acclaimed international design practice with a reputation for delivering sleek and elegant spaces is looking for a middleweight visualiser to join their London studio on a permanent basis. This role would suit a designer who is passionate about creating atmospheric visuals.
- Create photo-realistic CGI renders to use for marketing and client presentations.
- Ability to model from scratch, creating detailed high-end bespoke furniture.
- 3D-model, texture and render interior architectural schemes (using 3Ds Max, V-Ray).
- Work closely with the architectural and interior design teams to help with the design.
- Manage deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within a leading interior design or architecture practice.
- Experienced in 3D modelling and enjoys the process of modelling without a template base.
- Ability to produce quality models in a timely manner, working at pace.
- Have a good understanding and eye for high-end contemporary interiors.
- Highly motivated and self-starting with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask and assist teams with deadlines if needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Software proficiency include: Advanced 3Ds Max. V-ray, SketchUp. Bonus to have knowledge of Adobe Suite.
The successful candidate will work alongside some on London’s top designers within a midsize studio that is known for having a great culture and offers an attractive package upon joining. Apply with CV and sample portfolio in PDF format.
Apply for Middleweight Visualiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly