Senior Graphic Designer
2 days left
- Job Functions
Senior Graphic Designer, Thrapston
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior graphic designer to join the UK’s leading organisation within their sector.
This is a highly successful company with a fantastic team culture that attracts proactive and efficient candidates. If you are a creative, driven and strong-willed individual with the ability to hold your own with senior members of team, in a fast paced and exciting environment this could be the role for you.
The Role – Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting directly into the Design Studio Manager and working closely with the Head of Brand and Communications Director you will be responsible for:
- Leading the creative direction, production, and delivery of key creative design concepts to meet brand/product brief
- Strategically solve briefs, and present to stakeholders in a dynamic and engaging way
- Produce designs and concepts across print, ATL, brand collateral, events and more
- Work collaboratively to drive creativity
- Supporting the growth of the brand proposition with innovative solutions
The Requirements – Senior Graphic Designer
In order to be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Minimum 8 years graphic designer experience
- Experience working with big brands, on large brand campaigns
- Be a creative, strategic do-er
- Owned projects and formulate ideas
- Experience within B2C or creative agency
The company are currently working to a hybrid structure (3days in the office, 2 days at home) with the potential to be 5 days in the office in the future.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a company who care about their staff. Due to the location of the company’s office this role is of interest to those living in Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Daventry, Rugby, Market Harborough and Towcester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly