Senior Account Manager - Property Branding Agency
2 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
This international design agency who specialise in the development and delivery of bespoke brand identity campaigns for the property market are looking to grow their Client Service team by bringing on an experienced and confident Senior Account Manager.
What will the role include?
- You'll work within a structured, proactive and dedicated team, managing complex marketing campaigns brief to delivery, spanning print, digital and marketing collateral, always working from initial brand strategy through to launch
- Liaising with your clients, nurturing strong working partnerships that allow you the opportunity to identify new streams of growth for your clients
- Managing the external relationships between your agency and third party suppliers, ensuring that work is delivered to a quality finish and within the desired budget, to your clients specification, whilst working closely internally with the design and digital team on a daily basis to lead in client feedback and project expectations
- Monitoring the progress of work throughout the studio and ensuring that projects are properly resourced throughout the creative lifecycle
- Reporting into management on the status of work, projects and accounts
- You'll form and nurture client relationships, able to add value to additional business streams
- You'll understand the language of property branding, familiar with the calibre of work expected and the creative process involved - if you don't have direct experience in property, you'll ideally have experience from a similar field or a keen personal interest
If you are an experienced Senior Account Manager, with experience in managing brand and identity work for the property sector [or similar] then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to further discuss this opportunity!
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Property Branding Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly