An artist agency, who work on large scale instillation's, are looking for a Studio Manager with experience within resource.
What's the role?
Managing a strong studio of 40 people, key responsibilities include:
- Resource Management: Working with the management team to allocate and carefully monitor the
amount of staff time we spend on each stage of a project to ensure it is managed efficiently.
- Work with the management and finance team to ensure budgets are scheduled correctly
- HR management to include holidays, recruitment process, employment contracts, on boarding,
staff reviews, freelance team management and any other related HR issues.
- Team & people management
- New Business: work closely with the NB team to prepare for upcoming resourcing needs.
- Operations, Systems and Procedure management
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have previous Studio Management experience, with a focus on Resource. An ability to manage larger teams both personally and professionally.
Working with the board, you will be a strong leader and have confidence with your ability as a Studio Manager.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply VIA our website.