As a Lead Animation Designer, you will be required to create high-end digital media collateral through a variety of video-based software. Much of the workload will be produced independently but frequently you will need to work with your immediate colleagues, other departments, and external vendors. Work will range from high-end stings, animations, and corporate mood film video content - requiring skilful design, technical knowledge and attention to detail. The style of the content created can be typography based, footage or photography montage or character animation. The right candidate will be able to turn their skills to any style or approach as the brief requires.
You will work directly with the client and also in partnership with the manager of the team. Usually you will work on one project at a time. However, you may need to juggle your time and manage business priorities if required to work on a number of projects concurrently.
Working as part of a well-established team, you will need to understand and help to deliver the team’s goals, and our clients’ vision, for superior digital media.
- Work independently but also as part of a team taking on client requests or briefs for work.
- Storyboard and bring to life the clients’ brief to ultimately deliver high quality digital media.
- Use key digital media software packages, but also other supporting software.
- Create post-production digital media content, in a variety of formats, to assist with client communication.
- Understand the client brand and visual identity and work with other departments to ensure global consistency of collateral.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience using digital media software to deliver animations and video content.
- Excellent working knowledge of high-end video and animation software including: Premiere/Final Cut Pro, After Effects, 3D animation, sound editing software.
- Excellent design and graphic skills to help with the animation process. A formal education in design and animation-based courses is an advantage.
- An eye for detail and accuracy, without compromising deadlines.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of the corporate event process.
- Innovative and creative.
- Corporate client experience is an advantage.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Flexible in approach to work, overtime is necessary.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate client concepts.
At Kinly we believe working together is the most exciting thing in the world. In the modern workplace, we enable people to share, discuss, and truly work together with videoconferencing, AV- and Smart technologies. For us, it doesn’t stop with technology, we will be there, every step of the way to help People work smarter, in different places and spaces.
Our ambition is to be the Thought Leader and Market Leader in our targeted verticals and markets. We are already No. 1 in our European, UK, Dutch and Norwegian regions, and now a Global Top 3 company in our industry. From 20 offices around the world our 1,200 employees serve more than 2500 Clients ranging from innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies and Governments, in over 125 countries.
Kinly believes the key to success lies in the skill and passion of our people; Our values, being Passionate Innovators, Reliable Professionals and “In it Together” are all about how we build a culture to make our Brand Promise come true:
- 23 days holiday plus Bank holidays rising with length of service
- Health Cash plan with opportunity to include dependants
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Stakeholder’s pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- We provide you with support and access to a range of internal & external training courses including the opportunity to do an apprenticeship
- We recognise those important occasions in your life, such as work anniversaries, birthdays, stars of the month and becoming a parent
Kinly is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, gender identity, pregnancy, colour, race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, religion or any other ‘protected characteristics. We welcome your application.