PA and Studio Coordinator
An architecture and interior design practice who produce exceptionally well designed projects in both the UK and Europe seek a bright, driven and well organised PA & Studio Coordinator to be based out of their West London studio.
This role is a key position within the studio and will ensure smooth workflow, managing the schedules of the two studio Directors whilst working closely with the wider team. The successful candidate will be super organised, confident and proactive in their approach to work.
PA Key Responsibilities
- Acting as gatekeeper for the directors, taking full ownership of a complex and busy diary coordination
- Liaising between the directors and internal colleagues, wider project teams, clients and external contacts in a confident and discretionary manner
- Managing all correspondence, including emails, letters and phone, draft responses and reminders
- Preparing, prioritising and managing tasks for the directors’ attention
- Coordinating all travel, visits and meetings on behalf of the directors
- Managing and coordinating personal tasks for directors
Studio Coordinator Key Responsibilities
- Managing office supplies and sundries
- Helping to maintain studio organisation and presentation
- Assisting studio teams with sample coordination
- Proactive attentiveness to help out where necessary across the studio
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous, with an interest in architecture or related field
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Highly organised, pro-active and strong communicator
- Uncompromising eye for detail
- Working knowledge in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills, and an ability to manage conflicting or multiple deadlines
In this exciting role, no two days will be the same and you will never be bored! You will be joining the studio at an exciting time and there will be plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as when you are looking for it.