We are partnering with a multi-disciplinary design agency focusing on brand identity, corporate communications and transformational campaigns using print, digital and film.
They are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team. They are in need of a tenacious, enthusiastic individual who is willing to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and quickly become an integral part of the team.
A major focus of the role will be to drive the creative for one of the agency's biggest international accounts across a series of ambitious projects due to roll out over the coming year. Experience in branding and campaign is essential, and there will be an expectation to push the client in new and exciting ways to delivering their message.
- They are looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly skilled senior designer with at least 8 years agency experience who is looking for a brand-new challenge.
- You should have a rich and varied skill set with experience in idea generation, creating clear and compelling design based on our client's brand guidelines, visual identity and campaign design, video storyboarding, layout and information design.
- You should be experienced and confident presenting work to clients, communicating ideas in a clear engaging way.
- You should be a team player able to enjoys working collaboratively, getting the best out of the teams you work with.
- The role will require you to think conceptually, to bring ideas to the table and turn strategy and insight into compelling creativity. You should be a stickler for detail, love grid, typography, hierarchy, information design, using illustration, photography, and video to bring information to life and bringing their clients brands to life across all channels.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a great fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : email@example.com