Position: Account Manager
Needed: Minimum of 3 + years branding / design agency experience
Salary: £32,000 – £40,000
Location: Brixton (3 days on site/part remote)
Our client are an award winning branding agency with design at its heart.
Key areas of expertise are identity, branding, print and digital although they do get involved in lots of other areas including advertising, wayfinding & signage, animation, and short films.
They work with an eclectic mix of clients that include property, retail, startups, and fashion.
They partnered up with an Architects in 2017 and as a result of this 70% of their work is property based across commercial, residential and retail.
They share an office with the architects at a Department Store in Brixton and because of this share many of the benefits of being in a larger company.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a confident and outgoing Account Manager to help manage clients
and projects they are working on.
They are an ambitious small design team that punches above its weight.
The Account Manager will work closely with the founder and the creative team to
deliver projects on time and on budget.
They are at an exciting stage where they are looking to grow and develop the business and want to find the right person to help do that.
Key skills and attributes
• Minimum of 3 + years branding / design agency experience
• Motivated, efficient, and well organised
• Conscientious with exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop & nurture client relationships
• Excellent client facing skills
• Ability to use initiative and be pro-active with projects / clients
• Competent with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Solid understanding of the design, print and website process
• Ability to deal with several projects at a time and prioritise requirements to meet
• Dealing with clients on a day to day basis
• Liaising with clients and briefing designers
• Preparing accurate quotes, budgets and timelines
• Managing budgets, timelines and delivery of projects
• Managing creative team schedules and ensuring designers are aware of timings and what is required for the project
• Invoicing clients and ensuring costs associated with jobs are invoiced accordingly
• Managing production process for print and digital
• Managing clients expectations and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on
• Having a key role in pitch presentations and new business activity
• Increasing the turnover and profitability with our clients
• Engaging with new potential partners
Please let us know if you are interested and have the experience for this position.