We are currently working with a top Design & Build company in central London looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their growing technical team. If you're currently working in the construction industry and looking for a change or working for an Architectural practice looking to get more construction exposure this is a fantastic opportunity.
Working closely with the head of BIM, you will be playing an integral part in the continuous roll-out of Revit implementation in the design and construction teams. Whilst upskilling and maintaining revit standards, you'll be developing processes and digital transformations throughout multiple offices. Due to the timing of this hire, this role will offer very quick progression plans in the business so would suit a highly driven individual looking to take their career quickly to the next level.
Please note - You must have the ability to work in the UK without company sponsorship.
- Expert use of Revit/BIM software & associated plugins
- BIM360, Navisworks & Enscape are advantageous
- BIM level 2 / IS019650 experience
- Experience in BIM project creation/coordination
- Experience in mentoring, training and coaching current staff and new starters
- Self starter who is always keen to develop collaboration methodologies and embracing new digital tech
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.