MIDDLEWEIGHT INTERIOR DESIGNER (WORKPLACE)
Are you interested in joining a quickly growing Workplace Interiors specialist offering huge career growth? We're working with a rapidly growing commercial and workplace design and build industry that are keen to find a self-starter who's looking to steer clear of working for a corporate beast and join an exciting fast paced unique business.
Our client is looking for a middleweight Interior Designer to join its creative team in the London office. The company is disrupting the D&B world and through continuous project successes have quickly grown a great name for themselves in the office and workplace design world. They encourage personal development of their employers and pride themselves on having a culture that nurtures its staff to be diverse, courageous and authentic.
Please note - You must have the ability to work in the UK without company sponsorship.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in the industry sector
- Exposure to pitching/client engagement
- Be able to combine industry best practice and contemporary design flair
- Generate a design response based not only on an external brief, but also a reflected floor plan, or internal workplace strategy results
- Work proficiently in AutoCAD and Sketch-Up software
- Communicate design with clarity
- Work in and manage external and internal teams on a project to project basis ensuring delivery to strict deadlines
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.