Freelance Strategist - Luxury Brand Project
We're working with an award-winning, multidisciplinary agency who are looking for a Mid or Senior level Strategist to work on an exciting brief for a global luxury brand.
- Working across the initial brand concepts, through to naming, TOV, visual ID, design language and values, internal culture and service concepts, you'll get stuck into a wealth of insight, and will add value through your own primary research
- You'll pull together discussion guides, analyse primary and secondary research and shape insightful client presentations
- You'll identify benchmarks, dive deep into market trends and identifying & analysing consumer patterns
To be considered;
- You'll need previous strategic experience across consumer/ audience profiling
- You will have worked on international brand programmes previously, ideally within the luxury/hospitality space
- As Strategist, you'll be able to seamlessly compile market research and trend reports into actionable brand KPI's
- This is for an immediate start, running for a minimum of 3 months
- You'll need to be able to go into the Old St office 2-3 days a week, able to work remotely the rest of the working week
This brief falls Inside IR35, and the client is also open to candidates who are looking for FTC/ pro rata work.
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch today!