Freelance Programme Manager/ Account Director
This global brand consultancy who are working with a leading luxury brand, to develop a new brand identity for a high-end hospitality chain, are looking for a Freelance Account Director/ Programme Manager to support ASAP for atleast 3 months…
- Working with a global Programme Director, you'll work across the end-to-end project, from initial insight and strategy development through to creative and implementation, inc brand visual ID, positioning, service concepts, naming, internal culture, and brand values
- As Programme Manager, you'll work with a multi-disciplinary team, to plan, coordinate and deliver all project activities across multiple workstreams
- You'll run weekly status calls with the client, aligning in vision and logistics and further strengthening the relationship
- Internally, you'll update your Programme Director and Principals on project scope, timeframes, resourcing, etc
- Externally, you'll coordinate with third parties to manage deliverables and invoicing
To be considered ...
- You'll need top project management experience, ideally working on international, complex client programmes previously
- Any experience working across luxury and/or hospitality brands would be highly beneficial
- This is for an immediate start, for a min of 3months
- You'll be able to work from the Old Street studio 2/3 days a week for meetings, but able to work remotely on the other days of the week
This freelance role sits within IR35, however the client is also open to reviewing candidates on a pro rata salary/ FTC basis.
If you're a skilled Programme Manager, free now and ready to dive in, be sure to reach out to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk NOW!