The Fix are on the lookout for a creative, hardworking Project Manager!
Our client is an award-winning, full-service agency providing creative and digital marketing solutions that thrill, engage, provoke and motivate. Creating positive change, heightened profile and business success.
They deliver a wide range of marketing, branding and digital comms to global, national and local businesses – across all industry sectors – who require creativity, agility and assurance that their brand messaging is consistent across all marketing channels.
YOU WILL NEED TO
- Form an effective working relationship with your line manager
- Become an integral member of the Commercial team and the Agency and involve yourself fully in the day-to-day life of the Agency.
- Perform this role in such a way as to maximise client satisfaction and the chance of securing repeat business with positive feedback received from clients and your colleagues.
- Effectively communicate with all functions within the business.
- Effectively build and maintain client relationships
- Take responsibility and day to day ownership of any allocated projects/jobs, identifying and managing any project/job delivery risks and deliver the project/job to brief, deadline, within the agreed budget and in such a way as to maximise client satisfaction
- You will have experience across the board (from print to digital). A good general understanding of creative/production processes involved for e-marketing, social, and the process of building websites.
- My client wants someone who can spilt many plates and progress projects efficiently through the system. Managing the stages & workloads of the team from creative through to design production and then code or print (whilst liaising with the client).
- No one knows what the future holds but inevitably, a level of home working will be permitted for all moving forward (tbc).
- Personality: confident, down to earth, pleasant and be up for a laugh. We’re not a corporate bunch.
- Working hours: Monday/Friday 9am to 5.30pm with an hour break between noon and 2pm.
- Standard holidays. This is a competitive world, and the candidate will need to do whatever it takes to see a project through – and that may sometimes meansearlier starts, later finishes, or possibly a bit of weekends work (rare but does happen).