This leading manufacturer of domestic upholstered furniture supply unbranded products to many of the UK’s leading High Street and National retailers. Due to an increase in workload, they are currently looking for a passionate Furniture Designer, who will bring fresh ideas, imagination and a creative outlook to their range of domestic upholstery.
The Designer will be working closely with the directors, development department and production team whilst maintaining and developing their high-quality standard of products. You will be able to use your creative flair to design new products from research and concepts through to manufacture.
Skills and experience sought for the Furniture Designer:
- Degree in Furniture Design, Product Design or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Inventor and / or SolidWorks
- Great understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
- Good problem-solving skills
- Well-presented and confident in customer meetings